Friday, June 23, 2017

Week 47 - Robbed...for real...

June 5, 2017

Well this week has been very similar to the last like 50.

Cecilia was not able to be baptized this week. She still wants to, but she doesn´t feel ready. Pray for her, she'll need some help to leap some barriers in her life, but she is so close!!

Javier wasn't able to come this week, but his wife Damiana could. She doesn't want to wait to get baptized so it could be this weekend. They really cool week with lots of blessings for going to church. They sell spare parts that they find around town for whatever electric or mechanical thing ya need. And this week they found like 7 TVs in working condition, and someone gifted them a truck, that works, to sell or use! So they have a big testimony now of the sabbath.
We also had interviews with President Smith this week. It was cool and nice to sit down, and talk about the needs that I have, especially now as a Leader.  It was weird, Ididn't  even need to tell him what I needed, he just knew!! And he told me exactly what I needed to hear. So yeah, he's called of God.

Also, I have been chased at night, and escaped barely from a robbery, had a man grab me and try to steal my phone, but fail because I'm too quick ;) But yesterday I got robbed for real, and it was the most boring of all my experiences.

2 Teenagers came up and put there arms around us, put their cell phones to our stomachs (To give the impression of a gun) Elder Smith said, "Ooo thats a nice phone you got there" Then they went through my pockets, stole my phone, my bus card, and my Mission Manual. They were half my height, maybe less, but as missionaries we can't give resistance unless it is very necessary.

He didn't take my watch tho so thats the good news.

Well thats my week, LES QUIERO MUCHO

Elder Ryan


Heres some pics of lunches with members, its about all I have











 

No comments:

Post a Comment