Friday, June 23, 2017

Week 49 - Transfers! Parque Chacabuco

June 19, 2017

HoLa ToDoS

First off, HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO MY DAD!!!! I hope it was a great day for you, Un Abrazo Fuerte Papa de aqui en Argentina!!!

Well I said my goodbyes to Elder Smith and Jose Leon Suarez this last Tuesday. 

President Smith called me on Monday night to tell me I'd be coming to the only area in the mission I have wanted to go, CHACABUCO! He also gave me the new assignment as Zone Leader.... Uh oh hahaha 

My new companion is Elder Amaya from Colombia! He is like a Colombian Tony Feick, we have had a lot of fun so far!

My birthday was weird. I just kept forgetting throughout the day that it was my birthday

This week was nuts! Just so many different things happened! The teaching is incredible, We had one lesson with a girl named Rosa about repentance, and the spirit was so strong! She was baptized Saturday with her Niece! 

Also last night we found a girl who acted like she knew everything, even at one point she said, "Yeah, there are always trials that get put in your way when you're about to reach your goals, like a rubio (blonde)" (Like my message was impeding her beliefs and came from satan)

Well long story short, she acepted a Baptismal date because the Spirit is a machine.

Thats about it, I leave ya with a good quote I saw:

"Faith moves mountains, Just don't be surprised if God hands you a shovel"

Elder Ryan






 

No comments:

Post a Comment