Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Week 50 - Hard Work in Chacabuco

I really do not have much to write about this week.

Really it was just a week of lots of work. There are a lot of areas in the zone who had lots of possibilities to baptize, so we were trying to pump them up and do what was necessary to baptize.

We have been focusing a lot in on this thought, Who can I baptize this weekend, and what do I have to do so that they get to the water?

Lots of Missionaries have fear to be bold and invite people to be baptized or dowhatever commitment that might mean. But when we put commitments with people, with faith that they can do it, the results are so much better, than when we invite people timidly and without faith.

I'm Loving Chacabuco, it's an amazing ward and Stake. My area is just awesome and I wish I could tell you all more, but its not exactly allowed due to the circumstances.

I'm in an area controlled by drug lords, and without their permission, we wouldn't be able to work in the area at all. Its the first Villa (Villa 1-11-14) established in Argentina, and its a different world inside. The outside is covered with soldiers, but the inside of the Villa is completely controlled by the Peruvian Drug lords (Shout out to elder Feick)

I honestly, and sincerely don't remember what happened this week, but Just remember I love you all!

Elder Ryan












 

No comments:

Post a Comment