Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Week 58 - Punched in the Gut

August 21, 2017

So I wasn't literally punched in the gut this week... But it sure felt like it!
This week really was very good, it just took an unexpected turn to finish. 

The whole week we were able to work really well and get a lot done!

One miracle is that a woman contacted me in the street saying "Hey, Elder, last week I just came from Bolivia, and I was supposed to get baptized, but I havent yet, can you help me"
Her name is Samantha, and we are planning her Baptism for this weekend!!!

Also Edgar and Roberto Ballesteros were baptized!!!

Anyways, at the end of the week there was a big situation we had to handle, and I ended up in a trio with Elder Cunha and Elder Amaya. Elder Cunha is from Brazil. Anyways the whole weekend we were together, and it was actually really fun!! 

Sunday night the assistants called for the zones numbers, and they also had another announcement. A lot of Zone Leaders went home early today due to college starting, and they had to do some changes so that all the zones had zone leaders.

Elder Amaya was sent to be a Zone Leader in Jose Leon Suarez 1 (My last ward) and it was hard. Honestly the news was just so sad, especially with only 2 weeks left in the transfer. 

This morning I said goodbye, and it was the first time I cried because of a companion leaving me.

Elder Rodriguez, from Panama, is now my companion, and still we are a trio with Elder Cunha.

Its been a rough weekend, but im excited, Elder Rodriguez is a very good Elder!!

Love you All!!! 

Elder Ryan

ps I can't use my pendrive, so I'll have LOTS of pictures next week

No comments:

Post a Comment