Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Week 61 - Elder Atkinson has arrived

September 11, 2017

Two BIG announcements. One, my new companion here in Parque Chacabuco 1 is.... Elder Esquite from Guatemala. He's a 3 year convert, brings a ton of spirit to the lessons, AND the dude can use a Rubix cube like none other! (He has like 7 and they are huge)

ALSO. In the Zone we only had 1 Elder who was gonna train, and 30ish new Elders coming in. So, through lots of fervent prayer, WE GOT ELDER ATKINSON IN THE ZONE!!! HAHHA

Tuesday his trainer, Elder Ojeda, went to the mission home to find out who would be his companion, and at night I was at the church in a meeting. We share the chapel with Elder Ojedas ward. When I came out of the meeting I saw Elder Ojeda, and he was just grinning and hiding his companion behind the door.

Hahaha It's been so fun having him here the zone!! I'm excited for this transfer!!

The only big story of this week is that, while contacting, we got into a house where there were two couples, but neither one married. We talked about baptism and marriage with them in the first contact, and when we came back a day later One of the couples, Vladimir and Soledad, got engaged with my CTR ring, and the other told us they still need to think about it. But after they went to church on sunday... It looks pretty set up for sure. The other Couple is Miguel and Jimena.

Its been quite a week!!! hahah

I love you all!!!

Elder Ryan


My Argentine buddy Elder Pereyra 

Elder Atkinson 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment