Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Week 52 - Baptisms and Bolivians

July 10, 2017

Nice and Eventful week here.
But for some reason, they're not all coming to mind so I'll do my best!

So this last week we were really scared for two people, Freddy and Norka. They had their baptismal date for this last Saturday, BUT with the war going on, it was difficult.

Well the war is over, and we were able to find them and get them ready for saturday!! They got Baptized and Confirmed on Sunday!!

Right after the baptism there was weird little Bolivian Party where they danced with traditional clothes or something like that, I put pics with the email so you can all see what I'm talking about.

This week I'm gonna be completing one year... yeah it's really crazy.

Kind of a review from what I've learned up to now, which quite honestly is a lot, but it's just the importance of always being humble and willing to learn.


I've been blessed to be able to serve in positions of Leadership in my mission so far, and what I've realized is that you have to just keep learning and trying to get better. Daily I have things that I do badly, and everyday I have to do better, and learn more. Its all just a lot of learning and applying.

And one thing I can say, is that I have changed from what I have learned this last year, and I have a LOT to learn this year that comes, and I hope that I can be humble enough to learn what I can from the mission, before I reach my time to go.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

Elder Ryan



























 


No comments:

Post a Comment