Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Week 60 - 10 Transfers Checked Off

September 4, 2017

So yup, I have now finished 10 Transfers in the Mission.

Today me and Elder Cunha sent Elder Rodriguez in his taxi to the Mission Home, and now I'm waiting to see who will come and be my companion here in Chacabuco!

This week was NUTS. Elder Rodriguez was doing a lot of things because he is going home, and so I was in Divisions the whole week! One day I went on divisions with Elder Sherman (Who is from a completely different Zone) so it's been a little weird.
Elder Sherman works in the Villa 31. The Villa 31 and the Villa 1-1-14 are the two biggest villas here, and in one day I worked in both!! So I can check that off my list of things to do in Life.

As a zone we had to do 11 Baptismal interviews, and BOY was it crazy!! We were running around EVERYWHERE on Friday trying to help out, but it was only Me, and the two district Leaders in the Zone, so it was a fun day.

Juan de Dios was Baptized also this last weekend! He was a straight miracle as well! We found him two weeks ago with a member. He had already been to church, Simply the Elders always thought he was a member. Now he is officially.

I'm SOO excited for transfers, I've been really stressed managing the area alone, so this is gonna be good!!!

Love You All!!!!
Elder Ryan



























 

No comments:

Post a Comment