Monday, February 12, 2018

Week 83 - EFY for my FIRST TIME!

February 12, 2018

This was a very... Crazy... Week! But its was so cool!!

So at midnight Monday night, the assistants called us to tell us that we would be going to EFY  the following day! (My first hahaha)

So with The Assistants, President and Sister Smith, and one of our District leaders we headed up to the campsite for the Church, and we spent the whole day Tuesday teaching the youth how to be missionaries now! They were all youth from my mission so I was able to catch up with lots of members that I had met! We were able to get over 800 references of their friends and family!! It was Great!!
Thursday we had Interviews with President! It took the WHOLE day, but the private moment with President is always just so great!

Friday we had a marriage! Ruben and Elsa's daughter (My converts in Jose Leon Suarez) was married finally to her Boyfriend, Diego! They still have some trials to overcome, but it was a huge step, and we were able to see Ruben and Elsa!!

That's about it for the week. We have been reading the Book of Mormon as a mission, and I realized that it's always to focus more on it, and I Love the focus it gives you in you're life, and helps you just realize what is important!

I Love You All!!!
Have a Great Week!!

Love,
Elder Ryan


President giving his sermon



The Campsite (So pretty)


The Elders at EFY


Dying in the HEAT


Deborah and Diego's Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment