Monday, February 5, 2018

Week 77 - Happy New Year! 2018

January 2, 2018

Wow, a year ago I remember two Elders talking about how fast 2017 was gonna fly by, and I didn't believe them, but now that it's over, I can't believe how right they were!!

For all the questions to do with who is my companion, let me just draw a map so that's easier to understand. So week 1 and 2 of this transfer I was with Elder Ellis, but he got transferred to the Mission Offices in an Emergency. Then, Week 3 I was in a Trio with Elder Rushton and Elder Lucas. Week 4 I started training Elder Peeples from Highland, Utah, then he left to his real mission. Week 5 (This last week) I got put in a trio with Elder Stowell and Elder Reyes. Elder Stowell went home for medical issues, and it seems like I'll be with Elder Reyes (Rancagua, Chile) until transfers which are next week.

To sum things up, I'm on companion #6 for the transfer hahaha.

This week was kind of crazy after the video call with the fam, which went really well by the way. 
We didn't start to work until Thursday for the medical problems Elder Stowell was having. He went home on Thursday morning.

Thursday we went to a less active's house, that has started to come to church recently, and we set up the baptism for their little daughter Maria! She's such a sweet little girl and she was baptized on Saturday!

That's really all the news for the week, nothing has really happened to be quite honest haha

This last week I really try to put into practice EXACT obedience. Like in everything. I did it with my Assistant, Elder Dominguez. We both pulled out our mission manual, and highlighted every tiny little detail that we were doing wrong, and then we reviewed them every day. Honestly it's quite amazing how much the Spirit grows in just the little details.
And of course, its not like we were being disobedient, but it was a cool experience. I'm really trying to work on being as strict with myself as I can to be able to finish these last 6 months well.

I Love You All,
See y´all this year hahaha

Love,
Elder Ryan



Divisions with some elders


Ruben and Elsa came from Jose Leon Suarez to visit!!!! Ruben is 1st Counselor in the Elders Quorum, and Elsa is Relief Society President!!!


 Maria's Baptism


No comments:

Post a Comment