Monday, February 5, 2018

Week 78 - Not much to share but some Machete pics

January 8, 2018

Well this week was just kind of quick.
We tried working in 2 different areas, and it didn't go too well.... hahaha But transfers are tonight so I'll finally be having a companion, it's now been more than month.

I honestly don't have much to share.

Getting the news of President Monson was honestly a big punch in the gut. We found out the following day, and all the Missionaries could feel something weird that night. He was a great prophet for sure!!
Hope we can all study his talk and take on his challenge to study the Book of Mormon. 

I'll be staying here in Garin this transfer, and I'll be letting y'all know who's my next companion.

Love you all!!! Stay Strong in all that you do, and remember your standards

Love,
Elder Ryan



No comments:

Post a Comment