Monday, February 5, 2018

Week 80 - New Prophet!

January 22, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFFIN!!! I KNOW I HAVEN'T MET YOU YET BUT I LOVE YOU THE SAME BUD!

So, I'm not sure how many were able to watch the announcement on Tuesday, but how great it is to have a Prophet!! I hope all are looking to have the spiritual confirmation that he really is the chosen Prophet of God and of our Lord Jesus Christ! 

This week was a lot of work, and it just feels so good (Well my body hurts, but the spirit no haha)

On Thursday President came out on divisions with us!! SOO CRAZY!!

We were supposed to just go to one appointment at 4, but we had to miss it due to a meeting, so we took him to a Family Home Evening with the Roa family and another member family. I've been teaching the family since I arrived here in Garin, and they've slowly gone about being baptized. With President we were able to put the Baptismal Date for Sunday with Pedro, who for some reason had been very against it. And on Sunday, he was baptized!!

Keep going Strong, Love you All!! 

Elder Ryan



 Birthday of A Converts Granddaughter


 Baptism of Pedro Roa


Lunch at a member's house with Ruben from Jose Leon Suarez


No comments:

Post a Comment