Monday, February 5, 2018

Week 72 - Happy Thanksgiving!

November 27, 2017

Well, I spent Thanksgiving working, and then cooking some meat and some pies at night. Thats about it hahaha.

This last week wasn't the best of the whole mission, but we were able to finish off the Month of November very well! The Zone had a very good month, and we hope we can have a better one in December.

Today is the first day of the new transfer, tonight we will get the news on what the what the changes are, so y'all won't know until next week sorry. I think I'll be staying here in Garin with Elder Ortiz another transfer.

Ramon and Librada Roa got married this last week!! It was awesome!! The family has had so many difficulties, but little by little they are all coming closer to the Gospel!!

I don't have much to share about this last week, it went by really fast, and there wasn't many good spiritual experiences to edify you all.... sorry.

But, I will invite all of you to participate in the Light the World campaign this Christmas season! It's a great way to spend the holidays, and I'm sure you'll find a memory that will bless you!! 

I Love You All, 
Elder Ryan

Asado for Thanksgiving

The Wedding (I let Ramon use my suit for the wedding and had to borrow another...No, the pants were not long enough!)

No comments:

Post a Comment