Monday, February 5, 2018

Week 73 - Transfer #13

December 4, 2017

So Transfers Passed, and I'm now with Elder Ellis from Texas! He is also a member of my Group!! Hahaha we are so excited to be companions. My area is still Garin!

This week was a pretty fun one. Last transfer we had a very good Zone, because all of the Elders present bought into giving their all, and the Zone had a TON of success, which we will also be recieving in this month! 

With transfers, about Half of the Zone changed, and so we had to help the new Elders buy in as well. And they Did!! Its been great here in the Escobar Zone! There are so many Elders bringing success to areas that are known as "bad areas". It's sooo Great!!

In Jacob 5:19-24 It talks about the Lord preparing even the most sterile parts, so that they give fruit!! And that every sterile part gave fruit, and lots of fruit. And when the servant asked how that those areas were giving fruit, the Lord said, "Counsel Me Not." 

These elders in this zone have realized the Lord has promised fruit to all. We just have to accept his will. We don't counsel the Lord, he knows ALL things, we simply listen to his counsel, which comes through the scriptures, and leaders such as Mission Presidents, Bishops, Stake Presidents, Apostles and Prophets.

These Elders were obedient to all these mediums from which the Lord communicates, and because of it, the Zone is transforming into a great Tree!

Listen to your Leaders, Study your scriptures, and Pray for the Lord´s guidance. There is always fruit waiting!! 

I love the Mission! I love the opportunities I have been given to serve! I love the Elders in this Zone, and I love you Alll!!! Have the Best Christmas Season!!! Light up the World!!! 

#IluminaAlMundo

Elder Ryan

(Sorry no pics, didnt take any. I promise more for next week Ma) 

J/K here is a pic I found:

The Secret behind the Grand Zone ChacaBOOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment