Monday, February 5, 2018

Week 71 - Jeronimo!

November 21, 2017

To the love of my life:

STOCKTYN HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY! LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE ALREADY GONNE BE 3 YEARS OLD!!!!!

This week was really good with the Zone! They worked hard and were able to double their normal success!!! They found 125 new people, and now they have up to 13 planned baptisms!!

It's been awesome!!
On Sunday, Jeronimo was baptized! He is the 15 year old that went to give his testimony in the sacrament meeting! Added on to all the miracles that have happened with him, if you remember, his mom wouldn't give him permission to be baptized. 

On Friday he got home, and went right to his mom and asked her to sit with him. He told her, "Mom, I want you to sign so that I can be baptized. I have never been so sure that God has been answering my prayers, as I am now. I'm not going to move until you sign. Not to disrespect you Mom, but I know what is true now" He then bore his full testimony to her, and she let him be baptized!

His whole story is a complete miracle!! It is just another reminder to me that the Lord does all the work, we just need to have faith to know that the Lord is preparing EVERYONE for his gospel, and we simply need to find the thousands that are ready. The field is white ALREADY to harvest! We literally only need to find them that are ready, we already know they are there and that the Lord has already planted and grown the field!

I love you All!! Have a great week!!!
Elder Ryan!



The Trio


Baptism of Jeronimo

No comments:

Post a Comment