Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Week 18 - Time Is Flying

11/15/16
For transfers, Me and Saez both stayed, So I'll be with him till he finishes this December!

The heat and humidity is really starting to pick up, and its terrible! I've never had my hair feel so thick frizzy and nasty! And it just is always messed up and I can't do anything about it.

So this week, we didn't do anything, Saez was really sick. So we stayed in the pension 3 days, and on the 4th we took him to the hospital. He has bronchitis, and was coughing up blood. So yeah we didn't do much... I watched the districts like 200 times, colored a lot, read all the Book of Mormon and Pearl of Great Price, started reading the bible, studied the crap out of my spanish books... It was a long three days hahaha
Yesterday Saez started feeling better, so we visited our converts in the little time we had, just in case we left.

So yeah, sorry its a little boring. Also, Sunday was great. I've had a lot of sad feelings because I didn't feel at home here for the longest time, and I had been praying so hard to feel at home, and to love the people.
Than, when I sat down in sacrament meeting, I looked to the front, and saw Jairo was about to bless the sacrament. He had a new suit on, and was wearing the tie I gave him. And I think I felt for the first time, the joy people talk about when they baptize someone. I was overwhelmed, almost cried to see him about to be able to bless the sacrament. Afterwards I was looking around at all my ward members and realized I know them all and have a good relationship with them, and I instantly felt at home, and felt a huge love for these people. It was a huge blessing and answer to my prayers. 

Also, I saw Hermano Martinez at church!! haha And I played soccer with him last week!!
Well, thats about it, Love you All
Elder J Ryan

Hmna Roxanna -basically my Argentine mom

A banner we use to share the Book of Mormon

My setup in the pension



The Chileans teaching us to make completos!

 

Some random pics I got sent from Graciela! Thank you! 






 

1 comment:

  1. Dude! That kid is one fast reader!!!! No big deal, just read the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price & half the Bible in a minute. Sheesh! Ha, he's so great. I'm sad he was feeling lonely hi l but am so glad he now has felt the love & homey feeling he's been seeking. I just love him.

    ReplyDelete