Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Week 35- 1/3 Served!

March 13, 2017

Woah... a third of the mission already gone. It flies by so fast!

This week was full of many meetings, Interviews with President and... BAPTISM :) Sandra Gaona (Daughter in the family we are teaching) Got baptized this week, and pray that her brother Heber will get baptized this weekend!

But yeah, its been a busy week, and we lost a lot of time proselyting due to everything.
During my interviews with President Smith, I was able to get lots of good advice in how to find more people. Afterwards he was able to update me about Elder Santos, and hes doing extremely well!!! 

Alright I know a lot of you get mad when I don't write a ton, but I don't have a lot to write about this week.. Sorry

Keep reading your scriptures, Praying, and Going to church. Its not much what God asks us to do, and so many blessings come with them!!!

I Love you All soooo Much!! 
Have a Great Week!
Elder Ryan
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment