Monday, March 5, 2018

Week 85 - Transfers - Staying in Garin

February 26, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER!!! (On Thur) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, AND I PROMISE THIS'LL BE THE LAST ONE I MISS!!

I was not transferred from Garin, I'll be here for 6 months now! Elder Christensen was transferred, and President Smith called me to say "Elder Ryan! Do you like having an Elder Christensen as your companion?" "Yeah President, I do"
"Great, because you´ll now be with the OTHER Elder Christensen!" hahaha 

So Elder Christensen, from my group, and the very first Elder that I saw in the Airport in Salt Lake, is now my Comp!!!!

This week was so much fun! Just so much contacting, so many people just coming out of the blue to be able to be taught!!
We found this family, Francisco and Ludmila, who we were able to get to Church with their 2 little kids!! They were married the day after we found them, and we are so excited to keep teaching them!

Also we have an investigator named Rodrigo who will be baptized here soon! This last week he had some big personal problems that he was able to overcome, and finally he recieved his answer about  the truth! He told us; "I was thinking all day that I needed to pray and ask. At night I was watching TV, and the lights went out. I thought "well, guess I've gotta pray then." He went and gave a huge prayer, asking God if he needed to be baptized, and right when he said amen, the Lights went on, and he had this big feeling just hit him, that it's what he needed to do!

Love You All!!! Have a Great week!!!
Elder Ryan



Chau Elder Christensen. Hola Elder Christensen!




No comments:

Post a Comment