Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 91 - Pacheco - - Zona Litobam

April 9, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! I love you soo much!! Thanks for everything that you've done for me!! Hope it was a great day!!

Well, after 6 months they transferred me from Garin, and I'm almost certainly in my last area. I'm so excited to be here!! The Zone is so great! I get to be the Zone Leader of the Mission Offices and the Assistants!! Plus, they called Elder Smith as the new Secretary, so I'm back in the Zone with him!!

This Zone is really pretty! Its a little bit more city than Garin, but it's still not nearly as bad as capital.

The ward is super cool! We have the Area 70, Elder Batalla in our ward!! The ward has a really rich part, and a really poor part (My area is the poor part, and we share the ward with Sisters who have the rich part). And on Sunday at our lunch with some members, they made us BABY BACK RIBS!! They were sooooo good. And I asked the member at the end how she made them so good, the said, "With this sauce" and she pulled out a big bottle of Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ... Oh the tears of joy that were shed!!

We have lots of investigators that we are working with. But the only big story of the week would be Sunday morning. We went to about 5 homes that we had set up attendance, and nobody even answered the door. We were so bummed, until we showed up to church and found 4 of them already there!!

I Love You All!! Have a great week!!!

Love Elder Ryan





No comments:

Post a Comment