Monday, June 11, 2018

Week 98 - Baptism and Disney World

May 28, 2018

Another Good week!

I have to say sorry to my mom first though, because I didn't take a single picture this week...

This week we were able to find a lot of cool new people! 

We found a Lady named Esther Renna. She is an inactive member of the Church, but she is super excited to come back. She has around 7 grandchildren that she wants to be baptized as well, Named, Santiago, Thiago, Luisana, Macarena, Nahir and Milena!! They're great!

Also we found another less active family, the Molla family, and they have two Grand Daughters who want to baptized! Priscilla and Dana. Priscilla is 10, and she came up to me on Sunday and said, "I need to talk to you after church. I need to be baptized and you need to teach me" hahaha! She wants to get baptized so bad! She told me "I only want to do 2 things. Be Baptized, and go to Disney World" hahaha

Thats about it for the week, Love you all!!


Mom edit: He did end up sending me a selfie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment